Tuesday, June 22, 2010

John's post

Jessica and I are back from our mom's had a lot of fun. We went to Holiday World in SantaClaus,Indiana. One of my favorite ride was the Wildabeast it's half rollercoaster and part water ride,it'sthe world's longest water ride. We also went to Burdette Park, and the Princeton pool,and to the movies to watch The Karate Kid. It was so cool to see him beat the living tarnation out of the other fighters. Yesterday I rented Boom Blox it's so totally awesome. The funny part is when you hit the animals, because they go flyyyyyyyyyyiiiinng all over the place. When Tyler,Kali, and me went to Family VIdeo so I could get a game with my A's. I picked out Boom Blox Kali said and I quote "That game looks stupid". Now she watches me play all the time. Thats all I have to say so peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment