Thursday, July 12, 2012

Katie's post about Kyla

Kyla sometimes sticks her tounge at me but she gives me hugs all the time.  She plays with me and watches movies with me.  Sometimes she lets me watch her tv and jump on her bed.  Sometimes she lets me do laundry with her and hold the rats with her and Kali.  Sometimes she lets me listen to her ipod.  Sometimes she lets me play with her and pet her dog.  Sometimes she lets me do things for her so she doesn't have to do them.  Sometimes she can't see.  We should go to Chucky Cheese's and we should do stuff like this and I she should let me do face and eye painting on her.  Kyla likes crayons, coloring, holding the rats, she likes being afraid, writing, playing, doing stuff that's very nice, me doing her stuff.  She likes playing with me and everyone and on the computer.  She likes playing everywhere.  She likes rides.  She likes doing anything.  She likes me doing her chores for her so she doesn't have to do them.  She needs me to help her work, and ride in the wheelchair.  I love Kyla because she's beautiful and not invisible.  She has to be big and strong because she's almost big. 

No comments:

Post a Comment