Monday, June 28, 2010

Moms Newest PROJECT

Okay, so we have been blogging, although not religiously. So, I have a renewed energy and an additional project now. Here is the deal. Each of the kids that can (Tiffany, Kali, Kyla, John, Jessica, and on some days Tyler) each have to individually walk, ride a bike, or run one mile with me. So, most days I will be getting six miles of exercise and they each will be getting at least one mile. Great idea right??? I shared this with them one week ago and NONE of them (even though I reminded them) have volunteered or asked me to go. (I gave them the responsibility of getting me started.)heehee. Tomorrow starts a new day! I'm going to up the reward for them all getting me going...I just don't know what yet...any ideas...other than food!!! Thanks - From Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment