Monday, June 28, 2010

Painted Ponies

Uhmmm yesterday my mom picked me up from my trip to Fun City Iowa. We got to do the pool, pizza, got to go on slides, arcade game then yesterday morning I got to go on the go carts. I was in first place and then second place. It was fun going to Fun City and I want my family to go to. It will be awesome. I was looking forward to getting a painted pony for my collection becasue I have one. I want them all but some of them are sold out. I really want another one. Daddy got me mine for my birthday one year. He got it in Oklahoma. The website is http://www.paintedponies.com/ . I missed my Dad when he was in Oklahoma. He was great when he gave me the pony. And then my dad gave me a snowglobe and it was pretty cool. I want my mom to paint my nails black and orange for Halloween. She says no....pink for a princess! I was reading with Kyla yesterday. I went to Tyler's baseball and soccer games this week. Today my sister went to Tylers baseball practice and she was adorable. Mom is adorable. Love you. The end. From Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment