Thursday, July 1, 2010

Today

Well, today is a new day. Bill, Kali and I went to see the movie Eclipse last night. It was much better than I thought. Kali really enjoyed it and I think Bill did to. I enjoyed the popcorn! On Wed morning Tyler scored his first goal in soccer and I missed it because I had forgotten to give Kyla her medication in the morning so I had to run her meds to school. Oh well, I did get to see him almost score another one....and I didn't even run over to push the goalie out of the way...see I can maintain calm even when it involves my precious baby!! On Tuesday Tiff, Tyler, Jessica, Katie and I went to Wildlife Prairie Park to a program called Working on the Railroad. We road the train for about 30 minutes. We all had lots of fun, except when I fell down in front of everyone trying to get Tyler to let go of Katies arm...fun fun fun. Anyway, I love my babies and wish that we never had problems to contend with, but life is what it is and we are doing remarkable considering all that we have gone through to get to this point. Kali turns 14 tomorrow and I think alot about how she is growing up and what she thinks I really want her to know about life and family and love...mostly I just want her and all my children and my husband to know that I love them with all my heart. by Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment