Friday, October 22, 2010

Tiffany's life as a Jr. Higher

I went back to school and I'm now in 8th grade and I'm so excited.
I just finished Cross Country and I had soooooo much fun. I made it to sectionals. My best time was 15:50. I was so excited when  found out that I was going. I went last year and  had a better time this year then I did last year. I don't remember what my time was but when I find out I will definitely tell you guys.
I also found out that  have a knee syndrome it is called Patellofemoral pain syndrome.It is not fun to have it hurts really bad when you don't exercise it. "It will keep hurting if you don 't move it often" that's what my mom always tells me. 
Anyway back to school, I 'm having soooo much fun I LOVE all of my classes well besides one HISTORY. Its soooooooo boring I once fell asleep because it was so boring. But I love my science teacher MR. KUTKAT. Wow the computer thinks that I spelled that wrong, but I didn't, I  at least I think I did. I made a new friend Breanna and she is really nice. Its not the one that is related to Victoria. I don't like Victoria. She is really mean to Kali and I don't like it so I'm not her friend she is not a very nice person. I can't wait till she moves. School is very fun. Emily is the same the coolest person ever. she says she is like my sister. It feels like I've known her my whole life. my knee hurts alot when I'm running. I'm thinking about doing track at the end of school and I don't care if I don't get to hang out with friends at the end of the day. I LOVE running. My teacher said that I shouldn't use all capitol letters it sounds like I'm yelling does it look like that to you? I don't think that it does I only so that when I think that I need to.I did track last year and it was soooooooo much fun I loved it.

Well I have to go I have to go help my mom with moving the sun room around.

                           Love Tiffany Amanda Meachele Pray
                           I love my family
     

No comments:

Post a Comment