Saturday, July 14, 2012

All about Kali by Tiffany Pray



     Okay so Kali and me don't get along all the time but we still love each other. We are trying to get along better and so far we are doing very well. Me and her are be more friendly toward each other. We are laughing more and we are getting better at not yelling at each other.

    

     While Kali can have her bad days there are days that she is a very loving person. She is the most helpful person that I know and I think that she has helped me with my homework more than 10 time just in the first quarter of high school.

 

     We went to CHWC (Catholic Heart Workcamp) together and we had a little fight but we got over it and we had fun the rest of the time. We talked a lot and her friends, her, and me talked a lot. She told me that her friends think that I am very funny and nice. I think that some of my friends would like Kali if they met her. I think that Kali has a very good taste in people and when she doesn't like someone she will tell them. She is not afraid to tell someone that she doesn't like them. And that is one thing that I like about her, 'cause if I don't like someone I won't tell them I would just become their friend rather than tell them that I don't like them. But I guess that it works out either way. But Kali is more out there and I am NOT. I would rather be more like her then be me. I don't think that I am a very likable person, and I know Kali is. She has a lot more friends than I do and I look up to her. There are times when I think that she is really mean and doesn't like me but I know she does. We have are days and I think that we make a good team!!:) 

 

 

 

 

Love your sister in trainin'

TIFFANY AMANDA MEACHELE PRAY

No comments:

Post a Comment