Saturday, July 21, 2012

All about Band Camp!!!!

tomorrow I leave for the dreaded band camp just kidding! I like band camp. We leave to go to band campo so that we can learn the drill for our show, which is the spots where we move around on the field while we do our spinning. I'm in the colorguard so its especially hard for us because we have to spin our flag and not hit the band but still be reminded of our faces because we are the visual of the whole performance and frankly we carry the band and even though we do the band does not like us, for reasons unknown. But this year we are excited because our band is playing at the NFL game of the rams versus the packers its very exciting!!!!! This is the biggest thing thats happened since we made it to the semi-finals of being nominated for a grammy. Band is a big part of my life and I'm glad it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment