Saturday, July 21, 2012

working at subway By Tiffant Amanda Meachele Pray

I love working at subway it is so much fun. The people are so nice and they are very helpful. I have only been late once I was late because I thought that I had that day off and I got the days mixed up and I looked at the wrong paper. My family has loved me working there because they love the food that I bring them. I m saving up for Florida with my mom and Katie and I have to pay for my food a room in a hotel and if I want to bring anything home to any of the other kids then I have to use my money for that too. But so far I am doing really good and I only used  $ 33.14 and that was to buy my family subway for dinner when they didn't know what to have for dinner so I bought them Subway. I thought that I have done really  good on not spend my money on the things that I want and saving it to go to Florida. Anyway I LOVE working at Subway and everyone there is very nice. My aunt Dawnya is giving me a lot of hours and that is a very good thing. She even said that I might get to open one day and that is a very big step saying that I have only worked 2 and a half months there I have already worked the 7 o'clock shift the 8 o'clock shift and I have also helped close so I know how to do a lot of thing there. The thing that I am afraid about opening i s that I will mess up someones order 'cause I don't know the breakfast menu very good I mean I have only worked 10:30 to 7 and we take the egg off at 11 so I haven't made that many breakfast sandwiches. I am also not that good at ringing them in, but the way that I think about it is the more I practice the better I am. So lets practice. My family has helped me get to work. Mostly my mom. She drives me back and forth A LOT. But the bad thing about them driving me is that I have to pay them 11 a day that they drive me. I think that it is a little over the top but then again it does pay for the gas and I guess that I do owe them that much. So any way I have to go and I will write again soon b ut I have to go I have other stuff I should be doin'. BYE 

No comments:

Post a Comment