Saturday, July 21, 2012

Summer Camp

So the past week I have been at Boy Scout camp at Ingersoll.  Basically what we did was go to camp for a week so we could get merit badges that you need for rank advacement and to become an eagle scout. The merit badges I took were Lifesaving first and second period. Third period I had free, then lunch, fourth period I Oceanography, and fifth period I had Citizenship in the World. Then they had an open period for everybody and then finally lunch. I got all my merit badges at camp plus I went swimming and I climbed the forty foot tower on every side(easy, hard, the giants ladder and repeled).Lastly two of my best friends in scouts made it into the Order of the Arrow(O.A.) which is an honor society for boy scouts  so im happy for them. Dad and Tyler came out on Sunday stayed the night left and came back on Friday. That is pretty much how my week has gone.
                                                                                                                               By: John

No comments:

Post a Comment